Announcing the Custom Download in Our Data Dynamics Tool
Fannie Mae is proud to launch the custom download functionality in our newly redesigned Data Dynamics® analytical tool. In addition, we have updated the tool based on investor feedback with simplified navigation.
We've introduced a range of new features, including:
• Ability to "Create a Custom Download" of our Connecticut Avenue Securities® (CAS) monthly remittance data and Credit Insurance Risk Transfer™ (CIRT™) monthly servicing reports by date range, deal type, or simple search.
- Users have been able to download all monthly outstanding CAS and CIRT data with one-click under one standardized file layout, but with this enhancement users can more flexibly download specific monthly data by selecting a custom time period range and selecting the deals they would like to include in their downloaded dataset
• Reports drop-down for 'one-click' easy and direct access to a specific Dashboard.
• Resources drop-down for user friendly access to additional information.
• Announcements notification function to enable users to check latest enhancements to the tool at a glance.
• Simpler, more appealing user interface to make our content more accessible for our users.
We're committed to continuing to evolve Data Dynamics to add new perspectives and insights. We hope you find these enhancements beneficial and we look forward to hearing your feedback. We will continue to roll out new enhancements, so please visit often. Reach out to the Fannie Mae Investor Help Line at 1-800-232-6643 or by e-mail with feedback or questions.