Data Dynamics - Single-Family CRT Data
Data Dynamics® is the only free data analytics platform for market participants to evaluate and analyze Fannie Mae's vast amount of available data.
Single-Family CRT Insights
- CRT-Eligible Profile Summary: Monitor the profile of loans issued in Fannie Mae MBS that are CRT-eligible based on LTV, loan term, and DTI criteria.
- Deal Issuance Data: Analyze the risk profile of Connecticut Avenue Securities® (CAS) and Credit Insurance Risk Transfer™ (CIRT™ ) reference pools at issuance and as of the most recent remittance period.
- Deal Performance Data: Analyze the performance of CAS and CIRT reference pools from issuance through the most recent remittance period.
- Historical Comparative Analysis: View historical performance by vintage reweighted by the FICO, CLTV, and risk layer composition of the UPB at issuance for each CAS and CIRT deal.
- Watch the video tutorial for analysis on seasoned loan transactions, including HRP and SBT series.
- Easily access at-issuance and ongoing monthly performance data directly through API functionality.
Data Dynamics enables investors to keep abreast of their CRT investments by providing users the ability to:
- Aggregate performance of a specific portfolio.
- Compare the credit profile of a new deal to outstanding deals.
- View delinquency performance of credit tails and how loans move between states of delinquency from period to period.
- View performance of loans that are in temporary payment forbearance or modification, and analyze historical outcomes for those loans (see the User Guide).
- Observe loan disposition characteristics and trends.
Data Dynamics is constantly evolving based on user feedback to add new insights. Please visit often and share your feedback.