Single-Family MBS Disclosure File and PoolTalk Enhancements
Effective November 18, 2019, Fannie Mae is introducing enhancements to its Single-Family MBS disclosure files and PoolTalk® application. These enhancements are referenced below.
- When Majors and Megas/Supers are initially opened, the following attributes will be populated in the MBS Intraday Security Issuance File (FNM_IS_YYYYMMDD_X).
- S-05 Security Factor
- S-13 Maturity Date
- S-21 WA Loan Term
- S-35 Seller Name
- The underlying security data for Megas/ Supers (Record type 43 – Collateral List) will be published in the MBS Intraday Security Supplemental Issuance File (FNM_ISS_YYYYMMDD_X) when the collateral is initially delivered and subsequently updated, and at the settlement of the security.
- The MBS Intraday Security Issuance Files (FNM_IS_YYYYMMDD_X), MBS Intraday Security Supplemental Issuance Files (FNM_ISS_YYYYMMDD_X) and MBS Intraday Issuance Loan Level Files (FNM_ILLD_YYYYMMDD_X) will be available for 15 calendar days after their publication date. Issuance data can also be found in the MBS Month-end Issuance Files (Security, Security Supplemental and Loan) which are available for six months.
- The Fannie Majors page on PoolTalk will include the functionality for users to export the data on the screen into a .csv document.
- The multiclass prospectus supplement and monthly remittance reports (for a subset of multiclass securities) will be available in the SFTP site as well as the Documents Tab in PoolTalk for those specific securities.
Note: Updated on November 6, 2019 to clarify the second enhancement referenced above.