Fannie Mae’s Updated PoolTalk Application Now Live!
The updated PoolTalk® application offers many of the same capabilities and features as the prior version, but also includes valuable new information and functionality to enhance your disclosure experience:
- Access additional disclosures for Fannie Mae's single-family securities, including UMBS and Supers™
- Centralized access to useful information previously only available on Fannie Mae's website, including:
- Open Majors pools and some historical Majors information available here
- Notation within the application on specific securities when a security is:
- ineligible for resecuritization
- dissolved or collapsed
- REMIC and SMBS files
- Tax factor files
- and more
- Create multiple portfolios of saved securities for ease of reference
- Connect to a secure file transfer protocol (SFTP) site to access data, available for users upon request to Fannie Mae's investor help desk
To access the enhanced PoolTalk application and learn more about its capabilities:
- Go to the new PoolTalk URL
- Re-register for an account by using the instructions
- Review the Security Details Quick Reference Guide and other Quick Reference Guides
- Sign up for a PoolTalk webinar on June 19 or June 26
- Review our FAQs
- Visit our Single-Family Disclosure Information Center for additional valuable resources.
Any questions related to the new disclosures or application can be directed via email to Fixed-Income Marketing or call 800-2FANNIE (800-232-6643).