Fannie Mae Benchmark CPR™ Commentary – Mar 2021
March 12, 2021
- This month, we highlight prepayment trends observed in February. The 30-Year Benchmark CPR3 for the Fannie Mae cohort decreased 1.3% to 31.2 CPR. On the other hand, the 15-Year Benchmark CPR3 for the Fannie Mae cohort increased 2.5% to 25.0 CPR.
- We also introduce the ability to filter on seller and servicer in the Cohort Analyzer tool in Data Dynamics.
- We compare trends in the 30-year and 15-year historical BCPR data, focusing on the shifting composition of seller UPB across various Note Rate Adjusted BCPR3 cohorts.
- We introduce the BCPR Component Profile table, which summarizes the collateral profile of BCPR component months, as well as sub-populations that differentiate component months from one another.
- Lastly, we utilize the Cohort Analyzer tool in Data Dynamics to feature select S-curves on various Fannie Mae 30-year cohorts.