MBS Disclosure Enhancement: Seller, Servicer and Delinquency Data
Fannie Mae, in conjunction with Freddie Mac, is introducing a series of loan-level and pool-level MBS disclosure enhancements that will provide more granularity with respect to the “seller,” “servicer” and “days delinquent” fields. Changes apply to all active loans.
Beginning with the June 1 issuance files and June 4 monthly securities disclosures, we will include the below additions.
Loan-Level Enhancements: Four new disclosure attributes for the Fannie Mae Single-Family MBS Issuance, Month-End, and Monthly Loan-Level Files:
- Seller City (L-112)
- Seller State (L-113)
- Servicer City (L-114)
- Servicer State (L-115)
Security Supplemental Enhancements: The new loan level attributes will also be added to the end of two stratifications:
- Seller Stratification (record type 16)
- Servicer Stratification (record type 17)
Additionally, the enumerations in Days Delinquent Stratification (record type 7) will be expanded to identify delinquent loans up to 24 months delinquent for both the MBS and Excess Servicing Fee (ESF) files:
- Fannie Mae Single-Family MBS Intraday Loan Level Files and MBS Intraday Security Supplemental Issuance File, effective June 1, 2021
- Fannie Mae Single-Family MBS Month-End Loan Level File and MBS Month-End Issuance Security Supplemental File, effective June 1, 2021
- Fannie Mae Single-Family MBS Monthly Loan Level File, MBS Monthly Security Supplemental File, Excess Servicing Fee Issuance and Monthly Security Supplemental File effective June 4, 2021
The file formats and definitions for the above-listed attributes are available in the Single-Family MBS Disclosures Guide in the applicable loan-level and security supplemental sections. Sample files are available here.
For questions, please contact the Fannie Mae Investor Help Line at 1-800-232-6643, Option 3 or by e-mail.