What is ACCESS?
ACCESS® is Fannie Mae's vehicle for expanding business with diverse securities dealers. Fannie Mae established ACCESS in 1992 and structured the program to provide the company "access" to these investors and give the firms "access" to Fannie Mae securities. These firms help us find important new sources of funding for our mission. ACCESS has been cited as a key feature of Fannie Mae's commitment to diversity and minority populations. Over nearly 30 years, Fannie Mae has been successfully operating the ACCESS program. The program originally consisted of 10 firms, but currently boasts 20 participating members.
Fannie Mae supports the success of its ACCESS program members through a number of different activities, such as: conducting joint fixed-income marketing meetings with the investor community, providing training exercises to help ACCESS firms participate more effectively in Fannie Mae offerings, and educating the sales forces about our Capital Markets products, including but not limited to debt and mortgage-backed securities (MBS). The company also consults with other corporations as they develop similar programs or consider using some of our firms. Fannie Mae vigorously looks for opportunities to use ACCESS firms in all of its funding and investment activities and other activities that help fulfill its mission.
Current ACCESS Members
Fannie Mae reviews the membership of firms in its ACCESS program annually. As of February 1, 2022, the current ACCESS members are:
- Academy Securities (San Diego, CA)
- Alamo Capital (Walnut Creek, CA)
- AmeriVet Securities, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Bancroft Capital, LLC (Fort Washington, PA)
- Blaylock Van, LLC (Oakland, CA)
- Cabrera Capital Markets LLC (Chicago, IL)
- CastleOak Securities, L.P. (New York, NY)
- C.L. King (Albany, NY)
- Drexel Hamilton (Philadelphia, PA)
- Great Pacific Securities (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Guzman & Company (Miami, FL)
- Loop Capital Markets LLC (Chicago, IL)
- MFR Securities, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Mischler Financial Group, Inc. (Corona Del Mar, CA)
- Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. (Southfield, MI)
- R. Seelaus & Co., LLC (Chatham, NJ)
- Samuel A. Ramirez & Co., Inc. (New York, NY)
- Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC (New York, NY)
- Stern Brothers & Co. (St. Louis, MO)
For additional information about ACCESS, e-mail Fannie Mae's Fixed Income Marketing department.
Page last revised: 2/9/22